Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Huge Day

Had my longest shooting day ever.  Started at 8 in the morning to be let into my location, returned at about 10to15 after 9 and didn't leave again until 9:30 pm.  Very long day but very worth it.  I guess that's how alot of the pros do it.
We shot 3 different scenes, 1 that is earlier in the movie involving a politician giving a press conference.  We didn't plan on shooting this scene, but there was a perfect place in our shooting location (a local skating rink) that made it hard to resist.
The other 2 scenes were late in the movie.
Did all kinds of shots.  Tripod, my hand held rig, used my crane which is always cool but sucks to transport, and even got to use my track dolly.
 Everyone did great.  Thanks to Bradd, Matt, Sonny, Danny, Janine, Amy, Natalie, and even Barbara who I think had any intention of being in a movie but played along just the same.  Thank you, you did great.

1 comment: