Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some random shots

There were a few days in this time period where we went to remote places to shoot shots for the credit sequence.
The first shot was just shooting Bradd's car taking a turn off of a street.  Sounds easy.  This guy stops by in a truck while we're shooting it and starts talking "You guys making a movie?"  The first thing we thought was 'not anymore'.  He dropped by twice more to check on progress.
In another credit shot I found a windy section of road between Hwy 160 and Tacopa, California.  I hiked a long way up the mountain with my camera and tripod and filmed the road below.  Unfortunately cell phones didn't work out there and I had to use big gestures to try to communicate to Natalie what to do with the car.  It all worked out well though.  Even got another car in the shot which I didn't plan, but worked out good.  No hecklers in that shot either which is good.

1 comment: